Amazon has a new Kindle device out and it’s a great device. But the important thing, is that it can SURVIVE A COFFEE SPILL.
And that’s what really matters.
Some boring, boring tech stuff:
- The largest, highest resolution display. At 7” and 300 PPI it reads like printed paper, without glare, even in bright sunlight.
- The first waterproof Kindle (IPX8). Feel free to relax and read in even more places.
- With Audible you have access to over 200,000 audiobooks. Pair with a Bluetooth device to take the story with you anytime, anywhere.
- Thin and light ergonomic design. And with dedicated page-turn buttons and adaptive front light so you can read even more comfortably for hours.
- Keep on reading. A single charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold even more magazines, comics, newspapers and audiobooks.
- Massive selection, low prices. Find over 5.5 million books including latest bestsellers, Kindle exclusives and more.
- Prime members read for free with unlimited access to a rotating selection of more than a thousand titles.